Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sketchbook 4

I've decided to join Kelly Purkey's class Sketchbook 4. So far I've completed four pages based on her sketches.  I love this class because it provided me with the inspiration to scrap more often. Here are my pages.

Sketch 1- 9 Months: I used bits of paper from my Studio Calico kits to create this page. I love the colours in my shirt and tried to keep the page soft.  This page is near and dear to my heart because I remember the anticipation and excitement I was feeling at the time.


Sketch 2- Proud Daddy: This sketch challenged us to use circles. I kept this page fairly simple and followed the sketch pretty closely. I used paper from the Story Hour collection from Crate Paper, I just love the colours.



Sketch 3- Bits of You: For this sketch I used the City of Lights kit from Studio Calico.  What a beautiful kit! This page did not take long to complete because everything in the kit went together so well.


Sketch 4- Sweet Dreams: For this page I used scraps from all my previous Studio Calico kits  I love this picture of my little baby boy sleeping so sweetly.






2 comments: