Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beginning

Well, here it goes. My first post.  I have to say I have never been much of a 'computer' person and stayed away from things like Facebook.  Connecting to people face to face was more my style and after staring at a computer at work all day the last thing I wanted to do was look at one when I got home.

My life however has changed drastically this year. I became a mom to a 7 pound baby boy in January and I am staying home, off on maternity leave for one year.  With this change I have found myself 'plugging in' and have found the computer and things like Facebook a way for me to stay connected.  I have also found my head to be free from the day to day grind of work which has opened me up to alot of thoughts and ideas.

So I have to say I stand corrected from my old way of thinking and I'm excited to start this new venture in my life as both mom and blogger.

1 comment:

  1. I will be following your blogs,great way to mark a year in your life and Xanders.

    ReplyDelete