Friday, May 11, 2012

Pages

Well its been a long time since I last posted. I've been busy taking care of my little man ( he keeps me very busy) and just hanging out in our yard. This year we will be doing alot of work outside so we can spend the summer enjoying our yard. I have had a bit of time to scrap though. Here are a few of my pages.

You Are My Heart: A sweet picture of Xander and I.  I created the chevron pattern with a tutorial from Marcy Penner. You can visit her blog here http://www.marcypenner.com.


Music: The first time Kyle took out the guitar and played a song for Xander we knew he loved it. He sat on my lap watching the Kyle strum the strings listening to the music.  


A Card??? LOL I just recently started to create cards. I thought I have all this paper why am I buying cards when I can just make them myself. Here is a birthday card I made for my mom to give to my aunt.







No comments:

Post a Comment